Central China’s biggest EDM festival is back again!
On November 2-3, Vision and Colour Festival will return to Wuhan for a third time. The organizers have just revealed the names of the first acts confirmed for the show, with DJ Mag’s No.1 Martin Garrix leading the bill.
Vision and Colour is hosted at the Wuhan Garden Expo Park, a picturesque location steeped in natural beauty. The park is teeming with traditional gardens, lakes and pagodas, making it a unique setting to hold such an enormous open-air rave.
Come and behold China’s best ever production, featuring a stage towering above the audience at 26 meters tall and 70 meters wide! Joining Garrix there will be Dutch duo W&W, Faded producer Alan Walker, R3HAB, Yellow Claw, Zomboy, Head Hunterz and finally China’s very own Panta.Q.
This November, come and round off your festival season by raving at Wuhan’s supreme EDM party!
GA 2 Day – 2 day General Admission ticket to VAC music festival 2019 from November 2nd – 3rd, 2019
W & W
Rules and Regulations:
- This event has an age restriction. You must be 18 years or older to attend the event.
- You must bring valid photo ID to enter the event.
- The box office will not release tickets or wristbands if the name on the ID does not match the name on the e-tickets.
Purchase Terms & Conditions:
- Event details, including the artist lineup, are subject to change. Please refer to the event’s official website for the latest information.
- Payment will be charged immediately at the time of purchase.
- All sales are final. Non-refundable/Non-transferable, FESTGROUND cannot be exchanged or cancelled.