Privacy Statement for FestGround
FestGround has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy. The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices.
(1) We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our Web site. Your IP address is used to gather broad demographic information.
(3) Our registration form requires users to give us contact information (name and e-mail address) and demographic information (zip code). We use customer contact information from the registration form to send the user information about our company and about companies we choose.
(4) The customer’s contact information is also used to contact the visitor when necessary and may be shared with other select companies who want to contact the user. Users may opt-out of receiving mailings; see the choice/opt-out section below. Demographic and profile data is also collected at our site. We use this data to tailor the visitor’s experience at our site, showing them content that we think they might be interested in, and displaying the content according to their preferences.
(5) We do not share mailing address, credit card, or any personally identifiable information (other than e-mail address) with other companies.
(6) Demographic and profile data are used only for personalized Web content and statistical information and are not shared with other companies except in ways that do not personally identify our users.
(7) This site contains links to other sites. FestGround is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Web sites.
(8) We place advertising on our site that originates from third party advertisers and/or advertising agencies. Even though these advertisements are embedded in our Web site, cookies may be assigned by the advertisers themselves. FESTGOUND does not control those cookies.
(9) Our site uses an order form for customers to request information, products, and services. We collect visitor’s contact information (e-mail address) and financial information (credit card numbers). Contact information from the order form is used to send our customers’ orders and information about our company and about companies we choose.
(10) The customer’s contact information is also used to get in touch with the visitor when necessary and may be shared with other select companies who want to contact the user. Users may opt-out of receiving future mailings; see the choice/opt-out section below.
(11) Financial and contact information that is collected is used to bill the user for products and services and may be shared with companies that help us operate our site, such as the credit card companies that we use.
(12) FestGround runs contests on our site in which we ask visitors for contact information (e-mail address) and demographic information (zip code). We use contact data from our contests to send users information about our company and about companies we choose. The customer’s contact information is also used to contact the visitor when necessary and may be shared with other select companies who want to contact the user. Users may opt-out of receiving future mailings; see the choice/opt-out section below. Demographic and profile data is also collected at our site. We use this data to tailor our visitor’s experience at our site, showing them content that we think they might be interested in, and displaying the content according to their preferences. We may share your contact and demographic information with the contest prize providers.
(13) FestGround provides online ticketing to venues and artists in which we ask customers for contact information (e-mail address and mailing and billing addresses). FestGround provides your contact information to the venues, artists and/or promoters of the events for which you purchase tickets.
(14) By purchasing tickets, you acknowledge that FestGround has no control over and is not responsible for the privacy policies of those venues, artists or promoters or their subsequent use of your contact information. In addition, FestGround collects and stores statistics and other information about the online activities of our users on an aggregated (collected) basis. For example, we track the number of people who view each page, the order in which pages are viewed, and other information to learn which features are the most popular and to refine our design and marketing efforts.
(15) You agree that FestGround may assign, sell, license or otherwise transfer to a third party your personal information in connection with an assignment, sale, joint venture or other transfer or disposition of all or substantially all of the assets or capital stock of FestGround or theirs affiliated entities.
Google Analytics Privacy Statement
- FestGround’s Use
- Google’s Use
In an effort to provide improved and more customized service to our guests, we have incorporated Google Analytics into our website. Google Analytics uses first-party cookies to track visitor interactions. These cookies are used to store information, such as the time that the current visit occurred, whether the visitor has been to the site before, what site referred the visitor to the web page as well as age, gender and interests of our visitors.
Google Analytics does not track Personal Information. Personal information is information that personally identifies you, such as your name, email address or billing information, or other data, which can be reasonably linked to such information. FestGround does not share any information gathered with third-parties, including other companies, organizations or individuals unless otherwise required by law, regulation, legal process or enforceable government request.
The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google. Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
This site makes chat rooms, forums, message boards, and/or news groups available to its users. Please remember that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal information.
This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. Our database servers are protected from intruders by a Cisco firewall router and your credit card transactions are enacted using 128-bit SSL encryption. We may be required to release personal information about you as a result of a lawsuit or subpoena or as immediately necessary to protect our rights or the rights and safety of others. Additionally, “perfect security” does not exist on the internet.
Our site provides users the opportunity to opt-out of receiving communications from us and our partners at the point where we request information about the visitor.
This site gives users the option of removing their information from our database to not receive future communications or to no longer receive our service.
You can send e-mail to email@example.com or visit https://www.festground.com.
Contacting the Web Site
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this Web site, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.