Siam Songkran Music Festival 2020
Ever witnessed the madness of Thailand’s ‘Songkran’ New Year celebrations? Well here’s how you can take it one step further: Siam Songkran Music Festival is returning next Spring for three days of pulsating beats, unforgettable experiences and of course, gallons of water!
For those who don’t know, the Thai New Year is marked with mass water fights taking place all over the country, representing the washing away of negativities from the previous year. Siam Songkran Music Festival has taken this concept and flipped it on its head, fusing ancient traditions with unbeatable music to create a modern-day event that’s still intrinsically Thai.
The lineups are geared towards the EDM crowd, with highlights from last year including Afrojack, Alok, Fedde Le Grand, Headhunterz, Salvatore Ganacci, Seven Lions and Yellow Claw. This stellar list of acts really brought the heat, keeping the crowds bouncing for the whole weekend whilst canons showered them with water. In between dancing, attendees can dry off by getting stuck into workshops or Muay Thai classes, you can even test out your chef abilities with some authentic Thai cooking.
Everyone needs to experience Songkran at least once in their life, so why not do it the right way? Get a group together and head over to Siam Songkran 2020!
Rules and Regulations:
- This event has an age restriction. You must be 18 years or older to attend the event.
- You must bring a valid photo ID to enter the event.
- The box office will not release tickets or wristbands if the name on the ID does not match the name on the e-tickets.
Purchase Terms & Conditions:
- Event details, including the artist lineup, are subject to change. Please refer to the event’s official website for the latest information.
- Payment will be charged immediately at the time of purchase.
- All sales are final. Non-refundable/Non-transferable, FESTGROUND cannot be exchanged or cancelled.