It's The Ship Korea 2020
Asia Largest Festival at Sea
It's the Ship Korea 2020 has been postponed to 2021. Stay tuned for more information!
Asia’s largest festival on the water has its sights set on a new destination!
Coming this summer, It’s The Ship is finally expanding into South Korea. After a series of legendary voyages in China and Singapore, ITS are taking their supreme EDM party to the coastal city of Busan, where they’ll set sail for Japan’s northern city of Fukuoka before heading back to Korea.
Once on board the Costa NeoRomantica, ‘shipmates’ have a whole range of thrilling entertainment options at their fingertips. The elite ship is equipped with rock climbing walls, a basketball court, spa, 3D cinema, casino and dance floors— not to mention an abundance of bars and restaurants to get stuck into.
An insane lineup of high-profile DJs will set the tone for the various themed raves and pop-up parties, with previous editions featuring Sam Feldt, What So Not, Nervo, Ben Nicky, Darren Styles and Ookay, as well as special guest captains like Big Shaq and Fyre Festival’s Andy King. What makes this event even more unique is that there’s no backstage, so all your favourite artists stay on board for the whole trip, interacting with shipmates and joining in the onboard activities.
Join us on August 28-31 as we embark on Korea’s maiden It’s The Ship voyage!
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org for further information
Rules and Regulations:
- This event has an age restriction. You must be 19 years or older to attend the event.
- You must bring a valid photo ID to enter the event.
- The box office will not release tickets or wristbands if the name on the ID does not match the name on the e-tickets.
Purchase Terms & Conditions:
- Event details, including the artist lineup, are subject to change. Please refer to the event’s official website for the latest information.
- Payment will be charged immediately at the time of purchase.
- All sales are final. Non-refundable/Non-transferable, FESTGROUND cannot be exchanged or cancelled.
- No refunds or exchanges
- E-Ticket name changes are STRICTLY prohibited
- Please present your E-Ticket for admission