South-East Asia finally has its own take on Coachella! Hidden in Singapore’s luxuriant Gardens by the Bay, there’s a brand-new music festival waiting to welcome you, sheltered away from the bustling city outside.
As competition amongst large-scale events becomes more and more fierce, Hydeout is proud to stand out as the region’s first multi-genre festival, presenting itself as a haven for people with varied music tastes. Taking place over two consecutive weekends, Hydeout’s organisers hope the varied lineup will encourage attendees to “embrace and find their tribe”, pushing them to explore new genres as well as the ones they already love.
Despite being the debut year, Hydeout has assembled an absolutely incredible roster of global talent, using streaming data to carefully select the most popular acts of the moment. Just some of the acts named so far are A$AP Rocky, Alison Wonderland, DJ Snake, Gucci Mane, Martin Garrix, Rita Ora, San Holo, Yellow Claw and Singapore’s very own Myrne— who will be providing the soundtrack for the festival. Come and see this list of superstars inject The Meadow with EDM, hip-hop, pop and more next April!
Rules and Regulations:
- This event has an age restriction. You must be 18 years or older to attend the event.
- You must bring a valid photo ID to enter the event.
- The box office will not release tickets or wristbands if the name on the ID does not match the name on the e-tickets.
Purchase Terms & Conditions:
- Event details, including the artist lineup, are subject to change. Please refer to the event’s official website for the latest information.
- Payment will be charged immediately at the time of purchase.
- All sales are final. Non-refundable/Non-transferable, FESTGROUND cannot be exchanged or cancelled.