Greenplugged Festival 2020
Situated at Nanji Hangang Park and overlooking the scenic Han River, Greenplugged is fast becoming one of South Korea’s most popular festivals, with a focus on local acts and a strong commitment to environmental issues. Due to its overwhelming success, the festival has begun to expand out from Seoul and across the rest of the country, with shows taking place in Gyeonghu and Donghae.
The lineup spans across plenty of different genres, featuring rock, indie, R&B, electronic and more, all the while showcasing the profusion of homegrown talent that South Korea has to offer. This year, Greenplugged presents indie band Adoy and heavy-metal sensations Crossfaith, as well as Colde, Loopy, Gumx, Nafla and many more yet to be announced.
Rules and Regulations:
- This event does not have an age restriction.
- You must bring a valid photo ID to enter the event.
- The box office will not release tickets or wristbands if the name on the ID does not match the name on the e-tickets.
Purchase Terms & Conditions:
- Event details, including the artist lineup, are subject to change. Please refer to the event’s official website for the latest information.
- Payment will be charged immediately at the time of purchase.
- All sales are final. Non-refundable/Non-transferable, FESTGROUND cannot be exchanged or cancelled.