Good Things 2019 - Brisbane
A newcomer to Australia’s festival scene, last year Good Things Festival made its grand debut with an impressive lineup headed by rock gods The Offspring and Stone Sour. This December, organisers Destroy All Lines will once again bring some of the biggest names in rock, metal, punk and emo to tear the stage apart in three of the country’s major cities.
Fans in Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane brace yourselves, as in 2019 the huge lineup will be headed by heavy metal legends Parkway Drive and everyone’s favourite A Day to Remember.
Just a glance at the rest of the names reveals how much of a multi-genre spectacular the second edition of Good Things is going to be. The varied rock and metal groups including Violent Soho, Simple Plan, Bad Religion and Trivium are joined by pop sensations The Veronicas, who recently made a comeback after a five-year hiatus.
On top of all this, Mark Hoppus of Blink-182 and All Time Low’s Alex Gaskarth will appear as part of their joint project Simple Creatures, following the release of their second EP ‘Everything Opposite’.
Metalheads, punks, goths, what are you waiting for? Head over to Australia’s east coast this December for the heaviest, most alternative festival the country has to offer!
Rules and Regulations:
- This event has an age restriction. You must be 18 years or older to attend the event.
- If attendees aged 15 – 17, please visit the Good Things official website for Youth tickets.
- You must bring valid photo ID to enter the event.
- The box office will not release tickets or wristbands if the name on the ID does not match the name on the e-tickets.
Purchase Terms & Conditions:
- Event details, including the artist lineup, are subject to change. Please refer to the event’s official website for the latest information.
- Payment will be charged immediately at the time of purchase.
- All sales are final. Non-refundable/Non-transferable, FESTGROUND cannot be exchanged or cancelled.
1 day general admission to Good Things festival 2019 - Brisbane show.