Escape: Psycho Circus is the horror-inspired festival that’s been hosted in San Bernardino, California every year (excluding 2013) since 2011. Taking place just around the corner from Halloween, attendees can revel in the creepy atmosphere whilst their favourite DJs play EDM, house, electro house, drum and bass, techno, hardstyle, dubstep, trance, and more.
This year marks the first time that Escape: Psycho Circus has moved outside of Southern California and is a joint venture between Insomniac and Korean events company EDM&Co, the same people they teamed up with for the EDC Korea debut. Like every Insomniac festival, aside from the music there will be a sinister ensemble of performers and art ready to enhance your carnival experience.
The Korean debut show will be held at Seoul Grand Park on the weekend of October 25-26 and as the website says, guests are invited to “Dance among freaks, geeks, fortune-tellers, contortionists, and a host of bizarre characters who haunt this place”.
The lineup thus far is made up of Galantis, Jauz, Kaskade, Kungs, Marshmello, Seven Lions and Slushii, with more to be confirmed at a later date. This October make sure you save the date for Asia’s most spine-chilling Halloween party yet!
GA 2 DAY – 2 day general admission to Escape: Psycho Circus Korea 2019
VIP 2 DAY – 2 day VIP access to Escape: Psycho Circus Korea 2019
Lineup (in alphabetical order)
KIM BO YEON
Rules and Regulations:
- This event has an age restriction. You must be 18 years or older to attend the event.
- You must bring valid photo ID to enter the event.
- The box office will not release tickets or wristbands if the name on the ID does not match the name on the e-tickets.
Purchase Terms & Conditions:
- Event details, including the artist lineup, are subject to change. Please refer to the event’s official website for the latest information.
- Payment will be charged immediately at the time of purchase.
- All sales are final. Non-refundable/Non-transferable, FESTGROUND cannot be exchanged or cancelled.