Water Run is one of Japan’s original festivals, combining running, live music and a water fight inspired by Thailand’s Songkran New Year celebrations. The event takes place at the Makuhari Seaside Park during the height of summer, offering a truly niche way to cool off from the intense heat.
For those not into running, this portion of the festival only lasts for 1km and is broken up by special areas, such as the ‘tapioca zone’ or ‘mist zone’. Additionally, the entire site is brimming with water guns and water balloons, so participants are encouraged to join the fight and ensure that nobody stays dry.
Once you’ve reached the finish line, organisers have assembled a lineup of DJs and comedians to provide the crowds with some top class entertainment. With all the dancing and running, there’ll be no need to feel guilty about bingeing on as much food or drink as possible- how many festivals can you say that about?
Reserve your tickets now and we’ll see you on the battlefield!
GA – 2 DAYS PASS: 2 days GA ticket for Water Run Festival 2019
VIP – 1 DAY PASS: 1 day VIP pass for Water Run Festival 2019 (7/27 or 7/28).
VIP pass provide, Changing Room Priority access. Special VIP viewing area at stage & priority entrance.
Rules and Regulations:
- This event has an age restriction. You must be 18 years or older to attend the event.
- You must bring valid photo ID to enter the event.
- The box office will not release tickets or wristbands if the name on the ID does not match the name on the e-tickets.
Purchase Terms & Conditions:
- Event details, including the artist lineup, are subject to change. Please refer to the event’s official website for the latest information.
- Payment will be charged immediately at the time of purchase.
- All sales are final. Non-refundable/Non-transferable, FESTGROUND cannot be exchanged or cancelled.