Terms and Conditions (Ticket)
● Ticket is valid on event day specified on ticket front only. Start time of the show is subject to change without notice.
● Admission is strictly for age 19 or above. This admission ticket is valid for ONE E-ticket holder admission only.
● Original E-ticket must be presented upon entry and unauthorized duplication of this ticket may prevent your admittance to the event. No photocopies, damaged, stolen or lost tickets will be accepted nor reissued under any circumstances. This admission ticket cannot be redeemed for cash.
● All tickets are free standing. All tickets are non-refundable or non-exchangeable. Artists are subject to change or withdraw. In the event of such change, refunds will not be given.
● No refund and exchange will be permitted due to alteration, late travel, unavailability, postponement or cancellation of travel services by land, air or sea. The organizers, promoters, and artists are not liable for any compensation and /or cancellation charges for travel expenses resulting from the festival/event being cancelled or postponed.
● The venue operators, organizers, promoters, and artists cannot be held responsible for any lost, stolen or damaged possessions or accidents resulting in injury occurring anywhere in the venue during the festival/event regardless of fault or reason.
● For security purposes and upon request, the holder of this ticket may be subjected to inspection and for these purposes, guest must open any bags, packages or other items before entry.
● Failure to comply may result in removal from the event at the sole discretion of organizer. The organizer is not responsible for confiscated items.
● The ticket may not be resold, distributed as premium or with any monetary gain without prior written consent of organizer.
● The right of admission is reserved and is subjected to Conditions of Entry and Conditions of Sales. No re-entry, refunds or remedies will be provided to attendees ejected from the Festival.
● Organizer reserves the right to amend any terms and conditions stated herein at any time without prior notice. All matters and disputes will be subject to the final decision of organizer.
Terms and Conditions (Wristband)
● In order to pick up wristbands, You must (i) present the purchase E-ticket, (ii) present valid photo identification (e.g.: ID or passport).
● Wristbands are valid on event day.
● Wristbands must be presented upon entry.
● Wristbands are voided if tampered with or removed.
● Wristbands are non-transferable.
● Replacement is not available for lost, destroyed or stolen wristbands.
● No weapons of any kind including, but not limited to, pocket knives and self defense sprays
● No flammable items or liquids including aerosols and fireworks
● No markers, pens or spray paint
● No backpacks or bags allowed except bags made of clear plastic, clear vinyl, or clear PVC not exceeding 13”x17”
● No stuffed animals
● No facial masks
● No outside food or beverage including alcohol
● No bottles, cans, canteens, flasks, or coolers
● No opened over-the-counter medication or eye drops
● No opened packs of cigarettes or tampons
● No pacifiers or glow sticks
● No balloons, balls, inflatable balls, frisbees or flying disks
● No umbrellas, chairs, blankets, sleeping bags or tents
● No bicycles, skateboards, hover-boards, scooters, or personal motorized vehicles
● No drones or unmanned aerial vehicles
● No animals except for service animals assisting an individual with a disability. “Comfort,” “therapy” or “emotional support” animals do not meet the definition of a service animal and are not permitted entry to the Event.
● No large chains, chained wallets or spiked jewelry
● No laser pens, laser pointers, or similar focused light devices
● No water guns, squirt guns, spray bottles or misters
● No musical instruments, noisemakers or air horns
● No professional cameras, flash cameras or video and audio recording equipment, camera poles or selfie-sticks
● No poles, sticks, or “totems”
● Additional items may be prohibited at the discretion of law enforcement or security officials.
● Yes to hydration packs that are not backpacks (empty upon entry)
● Yes to bags made of clear plastic, clear vinyl, or clear PVC (not exceeding 13”x17”)
● Yes to one-gallon clear, plastic zip-top bag
● Yes to fanny packs
● Yes to small clutch bags, approximately the size of a hand, with or without a handle or strap is allowed
● Yes to cell phones
● Yes to sunglasses and hats
● Yes to illuminated or glowing jewelry or costumes
● Yes to sealed packs of cigarettes upon entry
● Yes to non-professional cameras
● Yes to action cameras, such as GoPro’s
● Regarding action cameras – yes to strap headwear or non-extendable handles
● Yes to earplugs
● Yes to flags and banners (no corporate or company branding; no hard poles)
● Yes to powdered make-up
● Yes to feminine products (sealed upon entry)
● Yes to prescription medication (you must have the prescription/label in your name with you)
All attendees are subject to being searched prior to entry into the Event, including members of the media. By requesting entry into the Event, all attendees shall be subject to a thorough TSA-style pat down search, including emptying pockets and bags, and having your items examined. Organizer shall, at all times, reserve the right to either deny any person entry into or to eject any person from the Event, who in the sole and absolute discretion of Organizer, in violation of Event rules & regulations, which may be updated from time to time, with or without notice. Please note, re-entry attendance will not be permitted.
Be Responsible. Think For Yourself And Care For Others.
For any inquiries, please write to us at email@example.com