Songkran is coming back to Japan this July!
After last year’s success in Tokyo, S2O is bringing the world’s wettest festival to Makuhari Seaside Park, Chiba, to help you cool off in the blazing summer heat. The new venue will bring the festival right down to the coastline, and what better place is there to party than on the doorstep of the beach? This is a festival like no other, where ticket-holders can quench their thirst for EDM, House, Dubstep and more, all the while getting doused by towering water cannons.
The full lineup is out, leading acts such as Knife Party, Yellow Claw, Nicky Romero and Showtek will shower the crowd with pulsating beats before a fierce display of lights, pyrotechnics and water.
S2O started out in 2015 – purposefully coinciding with Thailand’s nationwide water fight to wish in the Thai New Year. Eversince, S2O has attracted tens of thousands of people to witness its insane celebrations of music and water and has even begun its global expansion. Tickets are selling fast, so book now and get ready to lose your inhibitions at this truly unique event. Who said showering at a festival can’t be fun?
S2O Japan 票卷即將推出! 敬請期待!
Rules and Regulations:
- This event has an age restriction. You must be 18 years or older to attend the event.
- You must bring valid photo ID to enter the event.
- The box office will not release tickets or wristbands if the name on the ID does not match the name on the e-tickets.
Purchase Terms & Conditions:
- Event details, including the artist lineup, are subject to change. Please refer to the event’s official website for the latest information.
- Payment will be charged immediately at the time of purchase.
- All sales are final. Non-refundable/Non-transferable, FESTGROUND cannot be exchanged or cancelled.
|Ticket Type||Price||Book Now|