Road to Ultra Hong Kong 2018 (Local)
Road to Ultra Hong Kong is a single day, single-stage event with the same focus as an Ultra Worldwide festival — showcasing cutting-edge stage production including world-class visuals, lighting, cryogenics and pyrotechnics.
General Admission – Includes GA admission to Road to Ultra Hong Kong 2018.
Premium General Admission – Includes Premium GA access to Road to Ultra Hong Kong 2018 via the Exclusive main stage front view access, Exclusive Restrooms, Exclusive expedited access via PGA Express Entrance & Bar Service, and Special Merchandise Gift.
Rules and Regulations:
- This event has an age restriction. You must be 18 years or older to attend the event.
- You must bring valid photo ID/passport to enter the event.
- The box office will not release tickets or wristbands if the name on the ID/passport does not match the name on the e-tickets.
Purchase Terms & Conditions:
- Event details, including the artist lineup, are subject to change. Please refer to the event’s official website for the latest information.
- Payment will be charged immediately at the time of purchase.
- ONLY ONE TICKET IS ALLOWED PER ATTENDEE. Multiple orders will be voided.
- All tickets are free standing tickets.
- Should strictly follow the security guidelines issued by organizer. including security policies, entry rules & venue regulations.
- All sales are final. Non-refundable/Non-transferable, cannot be exchanged nor cancelled.
Terms and Conditions (Ticket)
- The programme information is for reference only. The organizer reserves the right to change programme information or schedule, should unavoidable circumstances dictate.
- AsiaWorld-Expo Management Limited , the organizers, promoters, and artists are not liable for any compensation and /or cancellation charges for travel expenses resulting from the festival/event being cancelled or postponed.
- Admission only for persons aged 18 or above. All tickets are non-refundable or non-exchangeable.
- Regardless of price, maximum tickets allowed per purchase is limited to 6 tickets.
- The attendee/buyer agrees that names on tickets must exactly match the attendees’ government-issued (e.g. HKID or Passport) photo ID document. Failure to present matching ID document will result in denied admission to the event.
- Each ticket admits one person only. A valid ticket with government-issued photo ID document must be presented for admission. AsiaWorld-Expo Management Limited will refuse entry to all persons that cannot provide both documents upon request.
- Do not fold across the QR Code. If you transfer your QR Code to a phone, make sure the QR Code can be shown with a minimum size of 3 x 3 cm.
- Once the QR code on an e-Ticket is scanned upon admission, a wristband will be provided to the e-Ticket holder for exit and re-entry along with your ticket. Unauthorized duplication of this e-Ticket will result in your ejection from the Event. Unlawful resale (or attempted resale) will be grounded for cancellation of your ticket without refund or compensation.
- NO replacements for any loss of ticket and wristband will be provided.
- Unauthorized photography, filming or recording is strictly prohibited in the event hall. Bag searches will be conducted prior to entering the event hall. Professional cameras, video/ voice recorders, stools, folded chairs and long umbrella are not allowed in the event hall. Please place restricted article(s) at the Concierge or self-service lockers at a charge.
- To ensure a smooth admission process, you are strongly advised NOT to bring along any bags to the event. Bags bigger than A5 size (14.8 x 21 x 5 cm) are NOT allowed inside event halls. If you must bring bags, please place them at the Concierge or self-service lockers at a charge and subject to availability. Please allow for ample time to deposit and retrieve.
- For safety reason, selfie stick and flag stick are prohibited in AsiaWorld-Expo.
- Smoking is prohibited inside AsiaWorld-Expo, any persons found smoking in premise will be expelled and have their ticket void without any refund or compensation.
- No outside food and beverage to be consumed in AsiaWorld-Expo.
- No illicit drugs are allowed within the premises of AsiaWorld-Expo.
- No glass bottles, weapons, lighters and aerosol cans are allowed inside the event hall.
- All attendees (including members of the media) will be required to go through machine screening for narcotics trace and pat-down search for illegal and dangerous items. Failure to pass the tests will be denied admission to the event. AsiaWorld-Expo Management Limited and Event Organizers shall, at all times, reserve the right to either deny any person entry into or to eject any person from the Event, who in the sole and absolute discretion of AsiaWorld-Expo Management Limited and Event Organizers are in violation of Event rules, which rules may be updated from time to time, with or without notice.
- Selling or distributing unauthorized merchandise or other items are strictly prohibited within AsiaWorld-Expo premises.
- No standing on chairs.
- No fireworks, pyro and laser device allowed.
- AsiaWorld-Expo Management Limited, organizers, promoters, and artists cannot be held responsible for any lost, stolen or damaged possessions or accidents resulting in injury occurring anywhere in the venue during the festival/event regardless of fault or reason.
- Ticket scalping is strictly prohibited.
- AsiaWorld-Expo Management Limited and its affiliates reserve the right to void any tickets if it is used, resold, shared or used for any commercial purposes or association.
- In case of ticket disputes, the decision made by AsiaWorld-Expo Management Limited and its affiliates shall be final.
- These terms and conditions are available for review on the AsiaWorld-Expo website. For further information please see www.asiaworld-expo.com
- If there is any inconsistency or ambiguity between the English version and the Chinese version, the English version shall prevail.
Be Responsible. Think For Yourself And Care For Others.
For any enquiries, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 請勿折叠電子門票上的二維條碼。如您將二維條碼轉移到手機，請確保二維條碼能以不小於3 x 3厘米顯示。
- 場館範圍內不准進行未獲授權的攝影及錄音。觀眾入場前須接受手提行李檢查，所有專業相機、攝錄及錄音器材、矮櫈/可折疊式座椅及長傘均禁止帶進場館。如有上述限制物品，請寄存於禮賓服務處或自助儲物箱 。物品寄存屬收費服務。
- 為確保入場過程暢順，強烈建議入場人士不要攜帶任何行李進入活動會場。任何超過 A5尺寸 (14.8 x 21 x 5厘米) 行李均不得帶入會場。如須攜帶行李，請寄存於禮賓服務處或自助儲物箱，惟寄存位置有限，請預留充足時間寄存及取回行李。
- 如有任何票務爭議，亞洲國際博覽館管理有限公司及其有關機構保留最終決定權 。
- 本條款及細則已上載至亞洲國際博覽館網站。如欲查詢詳情，請到以下網址: www.asiaworld-expo.com
|Ticket Type||Price||Book Now|
|GENERAL ADMISSION TIER 1 (By Registration Only)||$680.00|
|PREMIUM GENERAL ADMISSION TIER 1||$1,080.00|
*Price Subject to Availability and does not include service charges and fees.
**General Admission Tier 2 tickets are available for purchase at https://hongkong.roadtoultra.com/tickets
***All prices shown are in HKD.
Limit 2 tickets per order for General Admission Tier 1 (by registration only)
Limit 6 tickets per order for Premium General Admission Tier 1.