Music Circus welcomes festival-goers of all ages to the biggest beach party in Western Japan!
Since the first edition in 2014, Music Circus has attracted over 200,000 visitors by bringing a breath of fresh air to the festival scene in Japan. Unlike other large-scale events, which are migrating and expanding towards Tokyo, Music Circus prides itself on its Osaka location. In 2019, a white sand beach flecked with palm trees will host a vast number of international headliners as well as an abundance of outstanding Japanese talent.
Topping the bill for international artists this year are Dutch DJ duo Yellow Claw, Swedish EDM group Galantis and Tiësto’s protégé Mike Williams. Additionally, some regional names to look out for include rapper AK-69, Sky-Hi of J-pop group AAA as well as creative collective PKCZ: a multi-disciplinary group making waves in the music and fashion industries. As if that’s not enough, over the course of the weekend TeamK (the all girl-group composed of members from dance troupe CyberJapan) will be on hand to entertain the crowds at the Oasis stage.
Music Circus’ seafront location spans the entire beach, meaning attendees have the opportunity to splash about in the sea or test out water jetpacks, whilst VVIPs have the added luxury of their own private pool to cool off in. What’s more, a range of world-renowned sponsors including Hennesy, Jose Cuervo and Smirnoff are on hand to top up your glass!
Finally, what beach party is complete without a barbecue to keep your energy levels high?
This August, Music Circus invites you to Osaka’s idyllic Tarui Southern Beach. Spend the daytime dancing away to the best music that Japan has to offer, experience the magical sunset in the evening and then at night witness the Senshu Firework Festival illuminate the sky above.
JP the wavy
Rules and Regulations:
- This event has an age restriction. You must be 6 years or older to attend the event. Those under 6 are not permitted even with an accompanying guardian.
- Those who wish to consume alcohol or smoke within the venue must carry photo ID
- You must bring valid photo ID to enter the event.
- The box office will not release tickets or wristbands if the name on the ID does not match the name on the e-tickets.
Purchase Terms & Conditions:
- Event details, including the artist lineup, are subject to change. Please refer to the event’s official website for the latest information.
- Payment will be charged immediately at the time of purchase.
- All sales are final. Non-refundable/Non-transferable, FESTGROUND cannot be exchanged or cancelled.