Not that it needs an introduction, Tomorrowland is the be all and end all of music festivals, nestled in the picturesque and appropriately named town of Boom, Belgium.
Each summer, this otherwise quaint town explodes into life, opening its doors to hundreds of thousands of electronic music fans from around the globe as they make the annual pilgrimage. Tomorrowland tends to sell out in mere minutes, and there are plenty of reasons why. The most obvious of these is that around 15 stages house over 1000 DJs, including the biggest and best from a plethora of different genres.
As well as the music, the attention to detail that goes into creating this fantasy world is simply sublime: everything you come across has been specifically designed to fit that year’s chosen theme, which in 2020 will be “The Reflection of Love”. The previous edition saw Tomorrowland return to “The Book of Love”, manifest in the jaw-dropping mainstage which was built to resemble an enchanting library, so we’ll have to wait and see for what’s in store this time round.
VVIP Tables are available for this event.
For further information & reservations, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: email@example.com for further information
Rules and Regulations:
- All available tickets are standing ONLY.
- This event has an age restriction. You must be 18 years or older to attend the event.
- You must bring a valid photo ID to enter the event.
- The box office will not release tickets or wristbands if the name on the ID does not match the name on the e-tickets.
Purchase Terms & Conditions:
- Event details, including the artist lineup, are subject to change. Please refer to the event’s official website for the latest information.
- Payment will be charged immediately at the time of purchase.
- All sales are final. Non-refundable/Non-transferable, FESTGROUND cannot be exchanged or cancelled.