Creamfields is a world-renowned British EDM brand. It sets numerous milestone over the years by bringing hundreds of thousands of EDM lovers together in 22 countries. It’s goal is to create a whole new experience for all EDM lovers to express their feelings freely, and enjoy this moment with music and friends!
This Year Creamfield is returning to China once again in multiple locations!
2019 Creamfields is returning to Chengdu on April 13-14 at Chengdu’s Intangible Cultural Heritage National Park. In 2018, Creamfields led the domestic electronic music record with 8 electronic music live events in 8 cities across China; 80 world-class top artists travel across the world to perform a total of 92 hours action!
Creamfield Chengdu 2018 gained a lot of praise from the fans and it certainly set a milestone of EDM festival in China. Creamfield Chengdu 2019 is aiming to break the record once again with passion and madness to sweep across Chengdu’s Intangible Cultural Heritage National Park!
Said the sky
Rules and Regulations:
- This event has an age restriction. You must be 18 years or older to attend the event.
- You must bring valid photo ID to enter the event.
- The box office will not release tickets or wristbands if the name on the ID does not match the name on the e-tickets.
Purchase Terms & Conditions:
- Event details, including the artist lineup, are subject to change. Please refer to the event’s official website for the latest information.
- Payment will be charged immediately at the time of purchase.
- All sales are final. Non-refundable/Non-transferable, FESTGROUND cannot be exchanged or cancelled.