UnKonscious Beach Festival 2019
UnKonscious Festival returns to Paradise for round two of the biggest trance festival in Asia! Their mission remains the same: Only the best trance music, served up tropical island style from the shores well known as “The Pearl of the Andaman Sea”.
The 2019 edition brings you a more intimate experience with a single stage set-up, hosting exclusive and diverse lineups of artists from a pair of international trance music labels. Day 1 includes Black Hole Recordings, the Dutch music label co-founded in 1997 by Tiesto, while day 2 will be hosted by Open Up, a music collective that sprang up from a guest mix podcast led and curated by the UK’s Simon Patterson.
Lose yourself to dance with two full days of trance tunes that take you away into the hidden beauty of Paradise Beach.
UnKonscious Beach Festival: a two day, open-air festival surrounded by sandy beaches, stunning trance music, and technicolor sunsets.
February 8th: Black Hole Recordings
February 9th: Open Up
2 Days General Admission – Includes GA admission to 2 day(s) of UNKONSCIOUS Beach Festival 2019.
Rules and Regulations:
- This event has an age restriction. You must be at least 20 years old or older to attend the event.
- You must bring valid photo ID to enter the event.
- The box office will not release tickets or wristbands if the name on the ID does not match the name on the e-tickets.
Purchase Terms & Conditions:
- Event details, including the artist lineup, are subject to change. Please refer to the event’s official website for the latest information.
- Payment will be charged immediately at the time of purchase.
- All sales are final. Non-refundable/Non-transferable, FESTGROUND cannot be exchanged or cancelled.
|Ticket Type||Price||Book Now|
|2 Days General Admission||$85.00|
*Price Subject to Availability and does not include service charges and fees.
**All prices shown are in USD.
Limit 4 tickets per order.