Sunburn Festival 2018
In its 12th consecutive annual edition, Sunburn Festival is pleased to invite the most respected DJs from across the international EDM scene together with local talents to rock the hearts and minds of eager crowds in India.
Sunburn Festival is India’s premier 4-day electronic dance music festival. Culminating more than 10 years ago in 2007, the inaugural show was held in Goa – before quickly becoming one of the largest dance music festival in Asia. Since moving to the hills of Pune, Sunburn continues to attract massive audiences and EDM fans year after year for the experience of a lifetime.
FULL ANNOUNCED LINEUP:
Axwell ^ Ingrosso
Armin Van Buuren
DIVINE (Gully Gang)
DJ Ellie Prohan
Rave & Crave
IC Inc. (DJ Ishani x Bobkat)
…..and many more!
VIP Festival – VIP Festival tickets are VIP Access season tickets to Sunburn Festival 2018. VIP Access includes a separate entry, dedicated parking, exclusive elevated platform with best view at the main stage, dedicated bar and dedicated toilets.
VIP Day 1&2 – VIP Day 1&2 tickets are VIP access tickets for 29th and 30th December 2018 at Sunburn Festival. VIP Access includes a separate entry, dedicated parking, exclusive elevated platform with best view at the main stage, dedicated bar and dedicated toilets.
VIP Day 2&3 – VIP Day 2&3 tickets are VIP access tickets for 30th and 31st December 2018 at Sunburn Festival. VIP Access includes a separate entry, dedicated parking, exclusive elevated platform with best view at the main stage, dedicated bar and dedicated toilets.
GA Festival – GA Festival tickets are general access season tickets to Sunburn Festival 2018.
GA Day 1&2 – GA Day 1&2 tickets are general access tickets for 29th and 30th December 2018 at Sunburn Festival.
GA Day 2&3 – GA Day 2&3 tickets are general access tickets for 30th & 31st December 2018 at Sunburn Festival.
- Entry permitted for age 15 years and above only.
- The event is subject to government permissions. In case the permissions are not granted and event is cancelled, a full refund shall be immediately issued to all patrons.
- A physical ticket will be issued at the venue box office on the day of the event in exchange for your e-ticket purchase confirmation from bookmyshow.com. Please carry valid photo id for verification of the ticket holder name along with your e-ticket print out.
- A ticket shall not be a valid ticket if the barcode or hologram has been tampered with.
- No refund on a purchased ticket is possible, even in case of any rescheduling.
- Unlawful resale (or attempted unlawful resale) of a ticket would lead to seizure or cancellation of that ticket without refund or other compensation.
- Duplicate tickets will not be issued for lost or stolen tickets.
- Each ticket admits one person only.
- This is a wrist-band access festival. In case wrist-bands are taken off, a replacement wrist-band will not be issued.
- Wristbands removed or tampered with will be rendered invalid and WILL NOT be replaced.
- No re-entry is permitted for the entire period of the event. Wrist bands will be cut by the security team in case a customer wishes to exit the venue during the period of the event.
- Alcohol will be served to guests above the legal drinking age (LDA) and on display of valid age proof. LDA bands will be provided at the venue on proof of age.
- Artist line-up and billed attractions may be subject to change.
- Organizers reserve the right to perform security checks on invitees/members of the audience at the entry point for security reasons.
- Organizers or any of its agents, officers, employees shall not be responsible for any injury, damage, theft, losses or cost suffered at or as a result of the event of any part of it.
- Parking near or at the festival premises is at the risk of the vehicle owner. Organizer will not hold responsibility for any damage or theft of any vehicles within the stipulated parking premises of the festival.
- Consumption and sale of illegal substances is strictly prohibited.
- Professional cameras, any form of recording instruments, arms and ammunition, eatables, bottled water, beverages, alcohol are not allowed from outside the festival. Food and beverages will be available inside the festival.
- This ticket permits entry to the festival grounds only. Any Pre or After parties may have other ticketing requirements and may be sold separately.
- Rights of admission reserved, even to valid ticket holders.
- Organizers are not responsible for any negative effects of food items or drinks consumed in the venue by festival guests; Sunburn encourages guests to drink responsibly and in moderation.
- Persons suspected of carrying items that may be used in an offensive or dangerous manner, or carrying out illegal activities within the site may be searched.
- First aid/medical facilities will be provided, however, the organizers do not take any responsibility for any problems arising.
- Any disputes to be settled under Mumbai jurisdiction courts only.
- The holder of this ticket hereby grants organizers the right to use, in perpetuity, all or any part of the recording of any tape made of holder`s appearance on any channel for broadcast in any and all media globally and for advertising, publicity and promotion relating hereto.
- The organizers reserve the right without refund or other recourse, to refuse admission to anyone who is found to be in breach of these terms and conditions including, if necessary, ejecting the holder/s of the ticket from the venue after they have entered the ground.
- Internet handling fee per ticket may be levied. Please check your total amount before payment.
- Tickets once booked cannot be exchanged or refunded.
• Possession sale and dealing in Narcotics Drugs and Psychotropic substances attracts stringent punishments under the Narcotics Drugs and Psychotropic substances Act, 1985 which ranges from 6 months upto 20 years imprisonment and fine upto Rupees Two Lakhs.
• Consumption of the narcotic drug or psychotropic substance (cocaine, morphine, diacetyl – morphine or any other narcotic drug) or any psychotropic substance is liable for rigorous imprisonment for a term which may extend to one year, or with fine which may extend to Twenty Thousand rupees; or with both under NDPS Act, 1985.
Q. How and where do I collect my tickets/wristbands?
A. From the box office at the event venue, in exchange for your e-ticket copy. Wristbands will be given at the entry gates.
Q. What is an Early Bird GA Ticket?
A. Early Bird GA tickets are limited season general access tickets available at a discounted rate.
Q. What is an Early Bird VIP Ticket?
A. Early Bird VIP tickets are limited season tickets which are available at a discounted rate & give you access to the VIP zone.
Q. Can I buy tickets using cash?
A. You can buy tickets using cash through our Official Offline Promoters
Q. How old do I have to be to enter Sunburn Festival 2018?
A. You must be of 15 years and above to enter the event.
Q. Will I be able to get a refund for the tickets if I do not attend the arena ?
A. No refund will be provided for tickets even in case of any rescheduling.
Q. Will I need to carry a photo id along for ticket verification purposes ?
A. Yes. A valid Photo ID i.e. PAN Card, Passport, Driver’s License etc.
Q. Are there additional charges for booking a ticket online ?
A. Yes, a nominal service charge will be added per transaction, along with a home delivery charge.
Q. What is the maximum number of tickets I can purchase ?
A. A maximum of 10 tickets per transaction can be purchased.
Q. What should I do if I purchase a ticket, but live outside India ?
A. Please provide a copy of your passport and credit card/debit card at the ticketing booth at the venue for your tickets.
Q. Where can I read ticketing `Terms and Conditions`?
A. The ticket terms and conditions will be provided before you purchase your ticket.
Q. Can I re-enter the venue during the day if I leave?
A. No, unfortunately no re-entry is allowed for the event. Your wristband will be cut upon exit.
Rules and Regulations:
- This event has an age restriction. You must be 15 years or older to attend the event.
- You must bring valid photo ID to enter the event.
- The box office will not release tickets or wristbands if the name on the ID does not match the name on the e-tickets.
Purchase Terms & Conditions:
- Event details, including the artist lineup, are subject to change. Please refer to the event’s official website for the latest information.
- Payment will be charged immediately at the time of purchase.
- All sales are final. Non-refundable/Non-transferable, FESTGROUND cannot be exchanged or cancelled.
|Ticket Type||Price||Book Now|
|VIP Day 2&3||$155.00|
|VIP Day 1&2||$135.00|
|GA Day 2&3||$75.00|
|GA Day 1&2||$70.00|
*Price Subject to Availability and does not include service charges and fees.
**All prices shown are in USD.
Limit 4 tickets per order.